Welcome to the weekly update! This week we have painstakingly remade the entire game world using a new tile mapping system. This new system will eliminate a lot of the bugs players have been encountering and brings our game much closer to launch!
Now that we’ve cleaned house we want to hear more from players about features you want in the game - check out the discussion boards to reach out to us with what you want to see in the game!
- New Tile Map
- Mail tips will no longer reappear at the start of each month.
- The wilderness forage will now spawn properly for the Wet and Rad Seasons
- Increased the yield of the Seed Maker from 1 to 9.
- Increased the processing time of the Seed Maker from 1 hour to 6 hours.
- UI fix for the inventory slots shrinking to be hard to see.
- Fix for upgraded watering cans not actually using water
- Removed the ability to destroy chests and artisanal product producers (furnace, seed maker, etc) pending implementation for their destruction without losing all items in them
- Fix for lack of generic day music.
- Fix for the rain ambient track playing on non rain days.