Welcome to the weekly update! Every Thursday we will bring you updates on development and a brand new patch with new feature, bug fixes, and balancing. Big update this week!
This week is bug fixes, bug fixes, and more bug fixes! Next week we have a major update that should squash these nasty bugs once and for all! We’ve been working hard to totally redo all the maps with a totally new tile system… A lot of work but it’s worth it for you!
- Working on a new tile system that will remove the black lines that are appearing.
- Building upgrades now have a water cost associated with them
- New interiors for the upgraded buildings
- Selling items to a shop now works as follows - left click sells the entire stack - right click sells a single item from the stack
- Professor Spark technology unlock system
- Crafting costs are now displayed as images of the required objects
- Fence jumping - run into a straight piece of fence to automatically jump over it if the tile on the other side is clear.
- Pickler - now you can pickle your crops to make them worth more
- The a button prompt is now a right click prompt when using keyboard and mouse
- Fully separated the use of left and right click - left click will always be for tool/item usage - right click will always be to interact with world objects (eg. doors, chests, mailbox, npcs)
- Wilderness enemies have had their drops adjusted
- Using the last item in a stack will correctly update what the character is holding above their head
- Artisan items now correctly block player movement after loading.
- Artisan items now load correctly and won’t appear to be working unless they actually are.
- Iron ingot colour changed to make it more distinctive from the titanium ingot
- Seed planting now restricted by season
- Cassidy will now have a base seed to sell for each season.
- Improved crop discovery box.
- Fix for fully grown mutato’s to load in as stage 1 sprites.
- Fix for tutorial cutscenes playing in a loaded game
- Improved door click areas
- Enemies in the wilderness will now attack you.