Welcome to the weekly update! Every Thursday we will bring you updates on development and a brand new patch with new feature, bug fixes, and balancing. Big update this week!
The game is 9x larger now and a number of tutorials, hints, and bug fixes have improved the overall experience. Check out our new features and fixes below:
- 9x Larger Game World - explore the wasteland outside of the safety of home! (some interiors inaccessible)
- Player will receive Slimes immediately after the tutorial - mutate away!
- New opening cutscene and tutorial
- New title screen
- New loading screen that shows the controls
- Sound options added
- Mail tips that offer more gameplay hints
- New and more accurate map
- Rigley's tent fixed
- Selling box fixed
- Fix to player being able to move while animating
- Escape button now opens the menu as well
- Vertical images used for the fences to be more appealing
- Changes to the options menu - buttons added to segment the options into the categories.
- Changes to the raiding mechanic - no longer spawns multiple waves
- Fix for XP drops to make the lighting effect look better and more consistent
- Bug fix for chest saving
- Fix for battle music being stuck on play
- Numerous bug fixes