Welcome to our weekly update! Every Thursday we will bring you updates on development and a brand new patch with new feature, bug fixes, and balancing. One week on Steam and things are going great!
We’ve already improved the game a lot thanks to player input and will be bringing more next week, including a MUCH bigger game world and combat enhancements. For now check out our new feature and fixes below:
- Crop wilting - crops can now be brought back to life by watering again. Final stage crops will never wilt.
- New rain effects.
- Improved weather effects.
- New loading screens.
- New improved fresh water source.
- Ability to toggle the HUD added (Numpad+ and Numpad-).
- Credits added.
- Fixed NPC portraits.
- Hotfix for character losing controls.
- Cutscene zoom level fixed.
- Enemy fixes.
- Stamina fixes.
- Improved ‘selection’ box.
- Improved system for sound management.
- Day one is always sunny.
- Crafting fixes.
- Various bug fixes.